Evaluation of what I've learnt.
During my Media lessons I have learnt plenty of skills surrounding the subject. Firstly I learnt how to take photos on a camera following specific techniques. While taking the photos I learnt to focus in on the background and focus in on specific areas of the photo. I was told to take many pictures and then look at them to see the best ones. It was obvious to see what pictures were good and which were bad. I learnt to single out the good ones from the bad ones to use for my magazine front cover. After making the front cover and analysing it I learnt what real front covers would look like and what I could do to approve mine and the way to make mine better for better marking. After I had been helped to improve mine I then checked what mine was like and as I had learnt previously on how to take good pictures on the camera I used this technique by following the rule of thirds. The rule of thirds is: sectioning the picture into three and on the camera it has a grid with three lines and what you want for the viewer to see specifically has to be on these three lines. This way the picture looks clearer for people to see. Also I have learnt the real names for things on the magazine. For example the masthead which is just a technical term for the title. The publishers that organise how the magazine is going to be specifically choose a colour scheme on the masthead that collides with background to stand out to catch the buyers eye. The main thing I have learnt is how to use the macs we use in the lesson to do all the work, a I had never used a mac before I have promptly learnt how to use them and make my work on them up to good standard. The last thing I have learnt is how to analysis the front cover on magazine as we have been taught whats on the front cover.
No comments:
Post a Comment