Friday, 21 October 2011

What I Have Learnt So Far - Tom.

What I have learnt so far.

So far I have learnt how to use the mac computers better than I could before, I have learnt how to use adobe photoshop and the effects that come with them, in adobe I have learnt how to rotate a picture, how to edit title and add colour or style to it, I also have learnt how to add different things to layers, so we can put them behind writing. I have learnt how to use cameras properly without taking awful pictures, I have learnt the different effects that backgrounds can have on a picture and that it is important to get a good background. I have also learnt the effects of light on pictures, too much light spoils a picture, whereas not enough light makes the picture hard to see, it is important to get the right balance with light. I have learnt placement of the model in the picture(if using one) is equally important, and that if badly placed the photo won't looked as good or as professional as it would if they were well placed. I have learnt about the rule of thirds, which are the grid lines of which you use to take the photo, these are very important and can dictate a lot of the photo. I have learnt how to upload things onto a blog and how to create my own blog. I have learnt how to analyse a front cover of a magazine, for things such as mast head, house style,puffs, informal/formal text, and from this analysation I have learnt how to improve my own front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment