Vibe Contents Page Analysis
Vibe are more of a r and b music magazine, this is their contents page. I can see a lot of white space in the contents page, however they have tried to make it less unattractive with the background of a man staring out at you. This is trying to take your attention off the lack of contents on the contents page, I would not do my magazine contents page like vibe have, the lack of contents means the magazine won’t be very full. The colours of black on grey also don’t work very well, and makes it uninteresting to the audience. In my magazine I would fill my contents page so there is not as many white spaces as there is on the vibe contents page, it is an uninteresting, empty page and not many people would by an empty magazine such as this.
Ok but must load the picture - this should be sorted asap.
ReplyDeleteYou need to comment on more technical aspects.
Mrs R